Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Kindle Reading!

Button made by Staci@Life in the Thumb

I've felt pretty guilty about having so many NetGalley books waiting for me on my Kindle so I decided to make April a month that was dedicated to only books from NetGalley. Sam at Booked On a Feeling loved the idea too!! We decided to jump into Spring Kindle Cleaning together and thought we would just have fun with it!!! So I took a picture of my Kindle with a screen showing nothing but NetGalley books and made a fun little button for our endeavor!! I'm pretty sure I will be doing this again in June...and again in September!! It feels great to get some of those books cleared off the Kindle and I like having a pal to help keep me honest!! If you want to play along feel free to copy my button and let us know how you're doing.

Twitter #springkindlecleaning2013
Instagram #springkindlecleaning2013

Sam's Books can be found here: Knocking Out NetGalley Reads in April
My Books are below:


16 comments:

  1. I think I'll jump in too. I have so many good books waiting for me on my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . . of course my books aren't from net galley. most of them are free from amazon or at a discounted price. Can I still play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Staci. Unfortunately netgalley books are not the problem on my Kindle, lol. I need to take a year and read all the other books I've downloaded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream of the day when I allow myself the time to read NetGalley books on my Kindle ... and then I would love to join you on this spring cleaning mission :)

    It looks like you have some great titles to look forward to reading this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not getting any books from NG cuz then I'd have to review them but I need to clean out my kindle too. I don't think it'll take me more than 5 or 6 years but I'm working on it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really great idea :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea Staci!! I'm going to join in and have to go through my lists to pick what I will read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl!! Love the idea but I was such a good girl in March I don't have a lot of NetGalley reads haha, I'm sure I can rectify the problem and join in, in June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I have the same issue so I will try to do the same for part of this month and the next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NetGalley is a relatively new temptation for me. So far, I've managed to limit myself to one book at a time... hope to keep that up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in! I posted my spring kindle reading post, I will need the spring to read. I doubt I can get them all read in April. Here is my post: http://redladysreadingroom-redlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great idea! Something I probably needed to take part in. Oh well. I know it's not too late, but my reading has already gone astray despite my best intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a good idea. I would need years to get my Kindle cleaned out though. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I joined NetGalley but haven't requeted anything. I'm afraid 1 will lead to 100!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!